Fountain Hills AZ Condos for Sale Grant Low-Maintenance Living
Lately, a low-maintenance residence is what you’ve been wanting, so check out Fountain Hills AZ Condos for Sale. With so much fun to be had in the Fountain Hills, AZ area and in this fabulous state, why would you wish to be hassled with home repairs in your free time? With a townhouse in Fountain Hills, AZ, you’ll enjoy the perfect amount of living space, and your free time is exactly that – free! Investigate the hobbies you’ve always wanted to indulge in, practice the outdoor sport you once enjoyed, and most importantly, spend time with your beloved friends and family members again.
There are 124 Condos and Town Homes for Sale in Fountain Hills this week.
You can view all of the 124 Condos for sale in Fountain Hills at this link.
They range in price from $48,000 for a 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath Condo right across from the Fountain Park
to a Firerock Country Club 4 Bedroom, 3 Bath Villa for $929,000
Here’s a little information on Fountain Hills and why it’s the Best Place to Live in the Phoenix area.
- Since Fountain Hills sits about 1,500 feet above Phoenix, it’s slightly cooler.
- When Phoenix is experiencing bad air quality we are typically sheltered from it
- Fountain Hills is an incorporated small town close to big city amenities (Pop 24k)
- Fountain Hills has a diverse housing community ranging in price from $5,000,000 to $38k
- Fountain Hills is located in the foothills of the McDowell Mountains and has spectacular mountain views of Red Rock, Four Peaks, the McDowells, even the Superstitions.
- Fountain Hills is bordered by Ft. McDowell Reservation, Salt River Reservation and McDowell Mountain Regional Park. It’s essentially a land locked island in the middle of the Sonoran Desert.
- Fountain Hills is Low Density, Low Crime and has a Great School System.
- Fountain Hills is just a short drive to Mayo Clinic, Sky Harbor, ASU, Saguaro Lake, Fort McDowell Casino, Scottsdale’s Night Life, fine dinning and shopping and only an hour from the mountains!
- Fountain Hills is a Small Town with access to local government officials.
Life in Fountain Hills is friendly! Just take a stroll around the Fountain Park and you’ll meet people of all ages walking their dogs or getting a little exercise. Take you dog to Desert Vista Dog Park. It has 5 acres of off lease fenced doggie fun. It’s divided into 2 sections, large or small dogs. It has shady Verandas where you can sit with your fellow dog owners and visit while Fido has a rousing game of tag with his buddies. All of the major streets have bike lanes and they are frequented by every level of riders from kids to pros. Since Fountain Hills is hilly and the traffic is light many professional bike riders visit us to train. But were just as friendly for a 2 mile family fun ride around the Fountain Park. The biking doesn’t stop with road bikes. Mountain Biking is huge in Fountain Hills! The McDowell Mountain Regional Park has miles of trails ranging from beginner to expert skill levels. Some of the trails are so challenging a Mountain Goat might think twice. McDowell Mountain hosts a couple of Mountain Bike races each year. The McDowell Mountain Park offers a range of activities for all ages. Guided Nature Hikes, Horse Back Riding, Hiking, Sonoran Desert Classes, Picnic and Playground Areas and RV Hook-ups. McDowell Mountain Park is an extremely popular winter destination for RVers wishing to enjoy the wildlife and views in the peace and quiet of the Sonoran Desert.
Probably one of Fountain Hills biggest tourist attraction is our Golf Courses. Fountain Hills has 3 public golf courses, Desert Canyon, SunRidge Canyon, and Eagle Mountain. Our neighbors Fort McDowell have 2 spectacular golf courses that are a must play for Winter Visitors. These courses aren’t lined with houses and every tee box is like an Arizona Highway Magazine Photograph! Fountain Hills also has a private country club called FireRock Country Club. 20 minutes to the North is Rio Verde and they have 3 public courses as well. If your into Golf you could probably play every day on a different course in Phoenix and never have to play the same golf course twice! If you get bored with golf you might want to try out our tournement level Disc Golf course (Frisbee Golf) at the Fountain Park, it’s FREE and Fun.
If you would like more information on the Town of Fountain Hills, things to do, places to see and some of the best views in the Valley of the Sun, visit Fountain Hills Information.
For information on Fountain Hills, AZ Real Estate, Market Conditions, Bank Owned, Golf Course Luxury View Homes, Condos and Property visit, Fountain Hills AZ Real Estate
For information on Fountain Hills, AZ Bank Owned Foreclosed Homes visit Bank Owned Foreclosed homes and condos for sale in Fountain Hills
Mark Gridley, Realtor
TecKnow Real Estate Agent