Current Market Profile
The job of finding a home that meets all your needs and wants can be difficult if you don’t have all the available resources at hand or the time required to make complete use of them.
I specialize in helping buyers find the homes they’re looking for, and one benefit of using my services is that I hear about listings right when they come on the market — in fact, often even before they’re on the market. And that’s just the first step. When I work for you I will:
1. Educate you about Buyer Agency, outlining my fiduciary responsibilities to you, which include: Complete Disclosure, Loyalty, Confidentiality, Obedience and Accountability.
2. Save you time by regularly searching the market for an affordable home that meets your criteria.
3. Email your specific home requirements to top producing agents in the area so they know we have a qualified purchaser.
4. View homes with you and provide comparative analysis. I can also refer you to expert home inspectors that will provide more in-depth analysis and advice.
5. Help you explore your financing options and, if required, refer you to some excellent mortgage professionals, so you can make the best possible mortgage decision.
6. Provide consultation in relation to your written offer to purchase a home, with all terms approved by you.
7. Negotiate the best possible price and terms for you, take care of all the documentation details, and keep you fully informed about all activities that lead to the transaction closing.
8. Assist you, if necessary, in finding any home-related services you need.
The Home Buying Process
By Mark Gridley
There are many different ways that you might find out about a given listing, for instance, from:
• The Internet
• A local real estate magazine
• A Drive By
• Another agent’s marketing materials
• Another agent’s FOR SALE sign
• Another agent’s OPEN HOUSE
• Another agent’s exclusive listing
• A friend or relative
I just want to emphasize that I can help you buy a home from any of these sources. Even more importantly,
I will represent your best interests and effectively negotiate the best possible price and terms for you. However, if you view a property with another agent, I won’t be able to represent you in connection with that property. So if you see a sign, an open house, or even hear about a property that interests you, please call me first and I’ll provide you with detailed information about it, make all the necessary arrangements for viewing it, and then view it with you to ensure that you don’t in any way compromise your negotiating position.
My Commitment to You
As you’ve seen from this presentation, there are many factors that go into the successful purchase of a home. That’s why, as your buyer agent, my job isn’t just to help you find the right home and buy it at the best possible price and terms.
I’ll also educate you about market values, quality home construction, equity potential, financing options and more, so you can make the most informed decisions possible. In addition, you’ll have the benefit of my extensive professional network, developed through years of experience. So if you need additional home services you’ll be guaranteed of getting quality work at a competitive price. And the great thing is that all my work is paid for by the home seller, so it won’t cost you any more than if you do them all yourself!
In short, I’ll provide you with comprehensive, high-quality buyer’s service, from helping you with the home search, to negotiating a better deal, to making sure that everything’s signed, sealed and delivered on closing day.
That is my commitment to you and I look forward to being of service.
Mark Gridley, Realtor
eXp Realty, Fountain Hills, AZ
toll free: 888.897.7821 x 117